Wednesday, June 25

Ranting and Raving, but mostly ranting....

Okay, I know I havnt blogged in a bit, but I've been having such a great time working at burger king, I thought I'd share some things to everyone. Here is an example of some of the people we have to put up with on a regular basis at Burger King:



15 things you can do or say, to make our day at the BK that much better:


1) Place your order at the drive thru and change it or add onto it at the window.

2) Really? you're pissed cuz your soda isn't diet after ordering a King sized triple whopper meal with extra mayo, heavy bacon, and a large shake?

3) "What do you have to drink?" Well, let's see... It's under our DRINK section.

4) When I ask you "is that everything for you?" and you say, "yes" and i give you your total, and 3 seconds later you ask for "Another #2 combo meal."

5) You've already been waiting in our drive thru line for 4 minutes, but yet you havn't had time to get out your wallet, and, OH! you don't have enough cash...

6) Not trying to be racist, but if you can't speak english well, please come inside so you can at least point to which meal you would like.

7) We are out of Dr. Pepper. Please, ask me "you're out of Dr. Pepper?!" one more time.

8) Yell at me again you idiot, I dare ya! one more time! just do it! I don't know why people still don't get it... YOU DON'T MESS WITH PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOUR FOOD!!!

9) Okay, do you really need 4 ranch packets for your 4 piece chicken nugget?

10) For the last time sir, THERE ARE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU. We will get you your food in the order it was taken.

11) Does it look like I have time to go to our storage and look for 5 seperate kid's meal's toys?

12) "Well the burger king in Salt Lake does it this way!"

13) "SINCE WHEN DOES A WHOPPER HAVE TOMATOES?!" Since we were burger king... and since the picture of a whopper has tomatoes on it. i know, i know.... its hard to take them off yourself.

14) Pay for your $18 meal with pennies, nickels, and dimes.

15) "Just a sec," and "HELLO?!" are not on our menu.


Well that's that. Have it your way.

3 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Baaaahhhhaaaa!! Those are good ones!!

Jess said...

That video is so funny. I love the drama at BK. Oh yes I do. As the Burger Turns :)

Tabitha Anderson said...

Love it!!! Soooo funny!