Monday, March 31

Guild Wars elementalist builds

Most of you know I'm basically obsessed with Guild Wars. I play it at least every other day. So today I thought I would share with you my builds and how to effectively use them.

I found some of these online @ GuildWiki and PvXwiki, however I've modified them to my liking. To be 100% effective with these builds you should do the 2 attribute quests in Prophecies so you have all 200 points.

My Elementalist - Dj RoboRob



Elementalist/Mesmer- Earth Solo Farmer


This build is used to farm trolls, griffons, and other melee based attackers.

Skills:
Whirlwind: Air Magic
Crystal Wave: Earth Magic
Armor of Earth: Earth Magic
Kinetic Armor: Earth Magic
Earth or Elemental Attunement: Earth Magic

Aura Restoration: Energy Storage
Ward Against Melee: Earth Magic

Aftershock: Earth Magic


Notes:
Keep up Kinetic Armor at all costs. When combined with Armor of Earth and max armor you will have over 200 armor! Aura of Restoration can help keep that in play.

Pay attention to
Aura Restoration, Elemental Attunement, and Armor of Earth. You'll need to recast these every minute or so.

Template Code:
OgBDgTyMDlaKsZPqr0SK


Ele/Mes- Fire Echo Builds

Echo Burner:


Echo Nuker:



Skills:
Mark of Rodgort: Fire Magic
Fire Attunement: Fire Magic
Fireball: Fire Magic
Glyph of Lesser Energy: Energy Storage
Elemental Attunement: Fire Magic
Aura Restoration: Energy Storage
Rodgort's Invocation: Fire Magic
Arcane Echo:
Non-Attribute Mesmer

Notes:
I'm a closet pyro, so this build gets me excited. Its very close to my echo nuker build, which I also LOVE.
There are a lot of variables to this build, best decided when you know what you are fighting and where, but the fact still remains, this build is hot. The main purpose of this build is to echo chain your heavy hitting fire spells. The burner build has 2 attunment spells so as long as you keep those up you will never run out of energy. The nuker build is a bit more tricky when it comes to energy management but casting Glyph of Lesser Energy at the right place and time will take care of that issue.

To echo a spell

  1. Cast Echo.
  2. Cast the spell you wish to copy (Echo becomes that spell). Personally I would cast Rodgort's Invocation or Meteor Shower.
  3. Cast Arcane Echo.
  4. Use the copy of the spell stored in Echo. (You have now cast the desired spell for the second time, and Arcane Echo will become a copy of the spell.)
  5. Cast Glyph of Lesser Energy
  6. Finally, cast the copy stored in Arcane Echo. (By this time, it is possible that the original spell may have even recharged, allowing you to use it a fourth time.)
Burning Echo Template Code:
OgVCoMvEDowguAywSQvAtApA

Echo Nuker Template Code:
OgVCoMzgSAvEyC3Lt4C


1 comment:

Jess said...

I have to be honest, I didn't make it past the first paragraph babe, just cuz I don't like the technical side of the game. lol. But you said you play at least every other day but in reality you play EVERY DAY! lol. I love ya though anyway :)